Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Cross

It's been an interesting February of training to this point.  My mileage has been alright, not great, but alright.  The past week I've rediscovered the stationary bike due to some inclement weather, and that's been great for some cross training.  I've also picked back up on the weights a bit, and that never hurts either.  I caught a bit of a cold over the weekend, and it really slowed down the building miles I was working on, but I'm feeling a lot better now.  Time to get back out on the road and really log some miles for the last two and a half weeks leading up to my half marathon.  My body feels pretty good and strong and I'm looking forward to testing myself on a longer run tomorrow.  Hopefully the weather will cooperate. 

Girls are doing great.  They are both back to sleeping much better which makes life better for everyone in my house!  My oldest daughter had an ear infection and some drainage into her lungs, but happily we seemed to catch things in time and get that taken care of and she is well and doing great.  Chasing the two of them around is getting tougher, but I wouldn't trade it for the world. 

Have a great evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment